Gait & Breath
We walk and we breathe everyday.
Over the course of the day we breathe between 17,000 – 30,000 times, maybe even 50,000 or more if we are active.
When was the last time you thought about your breath or the way you walk?
If these two unconscious actions are not working to their full capacity we can limit our movement potential and overall wellbeing.
The Studio can identify:
- whether the shoulders are restricting the breath
- is the back of the body opening as well as the front – or vice versa
- is there movement in the floating ribs with the breath
- do the rib heads move with the breath
- are you accessing full expansion of the lungs & diaphragm
- how do your feet connect to the ground
- are your arches absorbing the ground reaction force or are you jarring up the limbs into the hips and back
- do you shuffle or spring
- the stiffness in our limbs can all influence impact
- arm swing in gait
- pelvis mobility – too much or too little
Struggling with plantar fasciitis – read this
Book a 45min GAIT & BREATH assessment to learn breathing, fascial freeing & fascial mobilisation techniques – that you can include in your everyday life for increased wellness
For more information on our services or to book an appointment,
please get in touch via the number or contact form link below...
020 4175 2499
Get in touch